| || |
Landfa Australian Meat Exports has very close relationships with our freight forwarders which allows us to obtain the best prices available. We pass on freight charges at cost price to all clients.
For airfreight we use and recommend DHL and Thai Cargo. The options are available are:
As soon as orders are placed, we pack all our products in standard packages unless otherwise specified. Custom packaging is available upon request.
- AVE or AKE container Ð Air Freight (Chilled or Frozen)
Internal Volume: 4.3 Cu.m
Weight Capacity: Gross Maximum 1,587kg
Net Maximum: 1,496kg
- PIP, PAP PAJ or PAJ Pallet Ð Air Freight (Chilled or Frozen)
Internal Volume: 11.5 Cu.m
Weight Capacity: Gross Maximum 4,626kg
Net Maximum: 4,521kg
- 20 foot refrigerated container (Chilled or frozen)
Volume Capacity: 28.3 Cu.m
Weight Capacity: Gross Maximum 20,800kg
Net Maximum: 17,600
- 40 foot refrigerated container (chilled or Frozen)
Volume Capacity: 57.8 Cu.m
Weight Capacity: Gross Maximum 25,580kg
Net Maximum 20,680kg
- 40 foot refrigerated container Ð high cube (Chilled or Frozen)
Volume Capacity: 66.6 Cu.m
Weight Capacity: Gross Maximum 25,980kg
Net Maximum: 21,480kg
All cuts are packed in polythene as follows:
- IW - Individual Wrapped: Indicates the product is individually wrapped.
- MW - Multiple Wrapped: Indicates the product has been packed in a single bag or covering and contains two or more cuts.
- LP - Layer Packed: Indicates the product is packed in a carton containing two or more layers of meat with each layer separated.
- TP - Tray Packed: Indicates one or more portions of meat packed in an open container and covered by film.
- VAC - Vacuum Packed: Indicates the product has been packed in a specially formulated bag vacuum packed and sealed for a snug fit. The symbol VAC can be used with all the above types of packaging.
All products are placed into carbon board boxes for shipment. The weight of these boxes will range between 20kg to 30kg.